DC Update Newsletter
Sign up to receive a quarterly email update from Washington, DC.
WISCONSIN CONGRESSIONAL STAFF
- Senator Tammy Baldwin
- Senator Ron Johnson
- 1st District Congressman Bryan Steil
- 2nd District Congressman Mark Pocan
- 3rd District Congressman Derrick Van Orden
- 4th District Congresswoman Gwen Moore
- 5th District Congressman Scott Fitzgerald
- 6th District Congressman Glenn Grothman
- 7th District Congressman Tom Tiffany
- 8th District Congressman Mike Gallagher
Federal Relations Research Update
For those with UW–Madison affiliated email addresses only: sign up to receive weekly updates.
UW–MADISON FEDERAL LOBBYING REPORTING PROCESS
UW–Madison is required by the Federal Lobby Disclosure Act of 1995 to report authorized lobbying on behalf of the University. The reports are filed quarterly in January, April, July, and October, by the UW–Madison Chancellor’s Office and the Vice Chancellor for Administration. Also, some additional lobbying related activities are reported semi-annually. Each quarter, UW–Madison Vice Chancellors and Deans submit information concerning federal lobbying activities and expenses to the Chancellor’s office prior to the reporting deadline.
For more information on whether your activities need to be reported, please review this Q&A about the Federal Lobbying Disclosure Act (PDF). Also, please consult your Dean or Vice Chancellor’s Office for additional details on the process for reporting lobbying activities.